THRIVING WITH AUTISM
The conference theme is "Thriving with Autism". It reflects our aspiration towards achieving quality of life for all individuals with autism and their families.
This conference seeks to distil, into a few days, the progress made internationally, in development opportunities and provisions, as the Autism community enables individuals and their families to thrive and be successful in every possible way.
Come join us as we learn more about the latest in autism research and best practices.
Let us together better the lives of all people and their families on the spectrum, and aim to achieve the full potential of everyone in the community.
- Thriving in Physical and Emotional Well-being
- Thriving through Lifelong Education and Learning
- Thriving in Social Relationships and Participation
- Thriving towards Independence and Employment
- Thriving Families and Autistic Individuals