Resorts World Convention Centre
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
Resorts World Convention Centre located in RWS is a mere 10 minutes from Singapore’s Central Business District, and is easily accessible via reliable, convenient and extremely affordable modes of transportation, i.e. buses, MRT rail system, taxis and cars. One can also take a leisurely stroll from VivoCity shopping mall to the resort.
Getting to Resorts World Sentosa Convention Centre
- On Sentosa Gateway, keep to left lane and drive down slope leading to Resorts Worlds Sentosa carpark.
- Filter right and drive into tunnel for “Cars/Taxis”.
- Follow signage to “B1 West” and park vehicle in the green zone.
- Resorts World Convention Centre is located on the left.
- Take North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station.
- Take Exit E to VivoCity and head to Lobby L.
- Take the Sentosa Express and alight at Waterfront Station.
- Walk to Resorts World Convention Centre at B2 via Escalator
- Flat fare: $3.00
- Take buses 10, 30, 65, 80, 93, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145, 166, 188 or 855 and alight at VivoCity.
- Board bus RWS8 from bus stop 14141 at VivoCity or bus stop 14121 at Merill Lynch, HarbourFront.
- Alight at Resorts World Sentosa drop-off point, enter via The Forum and Resorts World Convention Centre is located on the right.