Subsidies are available for adults with autism who are keen to attend the conference. Please write in to the conference organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
(All fees are in Singapore Dollars and inclusive of prevailing taxes)
- Registration Categories
- All registration types are per person and includes attendance to the conference, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and conference materials.
- Social Service Organisation Registration: This concession is for delegate(s) from Social Service Organisations. To qualify for this rate, registration must be made through the Social Service Organisation.
- *Persons with Autism Registration: This concession is for person(s) with autism. To qualify for this rate, verification of diagnosis will be required.
- **Parent Full Conference: This concession is for parents caring of persons with autism. To qualify for this rate, there is a requirement to verify the relationship of the parent to his/her child with autism and the child’s diagnosis of autism.
- ***Parent Special Day Registration: This concession is for parents caring for persons with autism and only applies to 21 June 2019. This is a special conference day with specific topics selected for parents of persons with autism. To qualify for this rate, there is a requirement to verify the relationship of the parent to his/her child with autism and the child diagnosis of autism.
- Single Day Registration: This rate is for single day attendance at the conference; either 20th, 21st OR 22nd June 2019.
- Pre-Conference Masterclass: This discounted rate is only applicable for applicants signing up for the Pre-Conference Masterclass together with the main conference.
- Pre-Conference Masterclass Only: This rate is applicable for applicants who are keen only to attend the Pre-Conference Masterclass.
Delegates who do not meet the requirements(s) for (Persons with Autism Registration / Parent Full Conference / Parent Special Day Registration) but were accorded those special rates will have to top-up the difference in accordance with the Full Registration rate or refund of the payment made less online administration charges.
For group registrations of more than 10 delegates AND / OR Social Service Organisation Registrations, please email directly to: email@example.com
- Fees quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and include 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST) and/or other government taxes at the prevailing rate.
- To qualify for Early Bird Registration, Registration fees must be received by 15 March 2019 (Singapore Time).
- Fee is based on date of payment receipt and not date of registration.
- Overseas delegate(s) who opt for Telegraphic Transfer (TT) will have to bear both charges imposed by the sending bank and the receiving bank.
- We accept payment by:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard)
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT) / Bank Transfer / General Interbank Recurring Order (GIRO)
- Electronic Invoice
- 30 day Credit Term for Singapore registered Social Service Organisations
- Changes to Programme
- The Asia Pacific Autism Conference Committee and the Conference Secretariat reserves the right to make changes to speaker(s) and topic(s) as it deems suitable or necessary
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations received in writing to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 30 April 2019 (Singapore Time) will be accepted and all fees refunded will be less a SGD$100 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received anytime from Wednesday 01 May 2019 (Singapore Time) will not be accepted. A transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. If you were accorded special rates but the person replacing you does not qualify, the difference will have to be topped up. The full name and details of the replacement person must be advised in writing to the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com prior to the Conference.
- No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the Conference.
- Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- Personal data will be collected, and used for the administration of the conference process.
- The Asia Pacific Autism Conference Committee and the Conference Secretariat will handle your personal data in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all regulations there under.
- Proprietary Rights
- The materials located on this website including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights.
- All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by The Asia Pacific Autism Conference Committee.
- Insurance of any kind is NOT included in the registration fees - it is advised that delegates take up appropriate health and travel insurances prior to travelling. The Asia Pacific Autism Conference Committee and the Conference Secretariat do not take any responsibility for delegates failing to insure.
- Confirmation of Registration
- Acknowledgment email – This will be sent once the registration is successfully submitted online.
- Confirmation email - The Conference Secretariat will send an email confirming the seat(s) upon receipt of the required conference fees.
- Governing law and jurisdiction clause
There is a limited amount of funding available for presenters with autism who have abstracts accepted. This funding will be available via application to assist with registration fees. This excludes travel, accommodation and any other costs. Details will be e-mailed